It’s hard to write about yourself, but I’ll try:
Here is some of my main achievements:
- 2007 Laser Worlds Bronze medallist
- Olympic dualist (Beijing 2008 – 24, London 2012 – 11)
- 3 times Kiel Week Champion
- 8 Times “Sailor of the Year” in Estonia
- 2007 “Best Young Athlete of the Year” in Estonia
- Europa Cup’s Winner in Laser
- Many many times Estonian champion
- Russian and Ukrainian champion
I still have some goals undone, such as medal at European Championship and Olympic medal. I work on it.
I sail since 1998, when I was 12 years old.
Main racing classes are Optimist -> Laser 4.7 -> Laser Standard -> Finn Class
I have finished Tallinna Laanemere Gymnasium in 2004, then International University Audentes in 2007 (Internet and Marketing)
Faster. Smarter. Better.